At Cardata, our goal is to simplify the administrative and financial burdens experienced by companies with employees on the road. We partner with our customers to find the easiest and most cost-effective solution, using best-in-class technology, to reimburse their employees for using their personal vehicles for work.
We're moving into the next chapter of our company's evolution and are looking for a Senior Growth Marketing Manager to take our growth to the next level.
As the first-ever Senior Growth Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to build the demand generation function from the ground up. You'll work collaboratively with the Director of Growth to develop the demand generation strategy that will lead to a consistent stream of quality inbound leads. Using your expertise and experience in SEO, paid and organic digital channels, you'll work to generate interest in Cardata's offerings, attract and retain customers, as well as drive revenue.
You'll work in a flexible, autonomous environment that encourages employees to experiment, innovate and learn. As part of our team, you will be surrounded by supportive leaders and caring colleagues who are dedicated to taking on new challenges, focusing on the customer, and working as a team to achieve success.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop a demand generation strategy that aligns with business goals and leverages all points in the marketing funnel (attract, engage, and retain)
- Implement, coordinate, and manage all marketing activities to drive web traffic, generate leads, and funnel marketing qualified leads (MQLs) to the sales team
- Executing A/B tests of key marketing materials and campaigns to drive ongoing campaign optimization through digital channels
- Manage relationship with Google Ads vendor and evaluate performance of ads against established targets
- Implement SEO best-practices and conceptualize new SEO initiatives
- Collaborate with the Director of Growth to set quarterly and annual targets (KPIs)
- Analyze existing traffic and conversion trends across various digital channels to identify areas for improvement and expansion
- Identify critical conversion points and drop-off points to optimize funnel
- Prepare activity reports and metrics on a regular cadence to evaluate marketing efforts and track performance against goal
- Present key findings from data to leadership and leverage insights to inform short- and long-term marketing efforts to drive the business forward
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- 5+ years of relevant experience in growth marketing or demand generation role, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or related field
- Solid understanding of various paid channels (Google Ads, Facebook ads) and digital platforms
- Experience with Webflow, Marketo, and CRM tools
- Strong analytical skills with ability to derive insights, develop recommendations and utilize data to drive results
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills, with the ability to recognize potential obstacles and proactively suggest solutions
- Ability to develop relationships with cross-functional teams, effectively collaborate, and deliver on shared initiatives
- Self-starter with a competitive edge
Why You’ll Love Working at Cardata
- You’ll have the opportunity for career progression in a growing company
- You’ll join a collaborative team of passionate professionals
- You’ll have the option of working where you work best – come into the office or work from home! Our office has free onsite parking and is just steps from Oakville GO station
- You’ll participate in an amazing benefits plan with generous vacation and paid time off policies
Cardata is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be equally considered without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, language, citizenship, creed, religion, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical and/or mental handicap or financial ability. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome to bring their authentic selves to work.
If you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know.